LYFE COLLAGEN Peptide Protein (SOLD OUT)
LYFE Collagen contains a unique blend of three patented collagen peptides supported by clinical research showing their efficacy for supporting collagen production, bone strength, joint health and integrity, skin elasticity and more.
Collagen is a special type of protein that accounts for as much as 30% of the body's total protein. In particular, it's a primary structural component of connective tissue. The amino acid composition of dietary collagens are very similar to those in human collagens, making dietary collagen peptides ideal for supporting normal body collagen turnover and renewal.
Many individuals, the elderly in particular, do not consume adequate protein. Even among those with a higher protein intake, the richest sources of collagen (animal skins, bone broth, and tendons) are not typically part of the modern Western diet.
LYFE Collagen can be incorporated into shakes, smoothies, and other foods and beverages, making it a convenient way to ensure adequate intake of collagen's unique amino acids.
Features & details:
• PURE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES - All of the premium collagen peptides in LYFE Collagen are patented and have been selected for the specific benefits they promote. Mix these pure peptides into shakes, smoothies, and other foods and beverages.
• SUPPORT BONE, SKIN & JOINT HEALTH - These peptides are supported by clinical research showing their efficacy for promoting collagen production, bone strength, joint health and integrity, skin elasticity and more.
• BIOACTIVE & HYDROLYZED - Molecular weights are an important determinant of efficacy. LYFE Collagen includes hydrolyzed peptides, which are smaller than typical collagen molecules to support optimal utilization.
• HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - LYFE INE Lyfe Well has a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
As a dietary supplement, mix 13 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.